20091217

Special thanks for BHC / BHS

Oh ya, I forget to give my thanks to BHC or BSC :)

Wanna know what is that BHC or BHS ? BHC is Belahan Hira Corporation and BHS is biang sampah corporation. hahaha, just a silly group that we made together.

I want to say thank you to BHC or BSC because all of your kindness by making birthday cake for me in my last birthday. that was COOL! you took all pictures of me-- from silly one to cool one -- and put it in album and I'm surprised. Although all of you think the project was failure, I think all of you surprised me! congratz! and I'm very happy..:)

Next time, I will "revenge" to someone of you who birthday will be celebrated soon!

NB : oh ya, why I always write in english now? because I want to improve my writing skill in english and of course, I appreciate to anyone who give me critic or opinion about my writing skill :)

2 komentar:

W mengatakan...

well, ur welcome!
it such a pleasure for us to surprise u, man! hha!

well, i'm really grateful that in my birthday, i won't see u, guys! heheh! so i can say that maybe i'll be save from u guys' surprise! heheh!

*bahasa inggris anda kaku bgt ya, men! heheh!*

NooRi.Eto...Taichou?? mengatakan...

Jah! Damned! I will somehow arrange something to make you come to our trap!hahahahaha! you can't run away from BHC because you have signed contract hira as your central. wahahahahaha *laugh devilishly